Membership Sales - South West Wildlife Fundraising Ltd
If you’re looking for a rewarding long term permanent position within the charity sector please send your CV and a short, eye-catching covering note indicating why you’re suitable to: Ben Barnes, Membership Sales Manager email@example.com and Jo Huxtable firstname.lastname@example.org
As a charity, we lack the resources to advise all candidates if their application is unsuccessful. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, we will have decided not to take your application any further. Thank you for your interest in working with SWWFL.
SWWFL is owned by 8 Wildlife Trust Charities in South West England. We are a successful, growing organisation and have doubled our size over the last 3 years and we are very much a supportive, “family-feeling” company who takes great care & pride in its employees.
- Experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions preferred but not essential
- An optimistic outlook, a big smile and the desire to make a real difference
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Looking for flexible work, full and part time positions including Saturday and / or Sunday
- Confident, self-motivated and resilient
- The basic hourly rate is £10 per hr during the probationary period
- Average earnings of £16.50 per hr
- Most successful staff earn over £30 per hr (uncapped)
- Employed role which equals job security
- We also offer travel expenses and a pension scheme
- Working a variety of venues – every day is different
- You will receive an excellent training programme along with ongoing support