Project Manager (Honeygar)
This is an exciting new role created as part of our Honeygar project to enable the organisation to grow and achieve more for nature’s recovery in Somerset.
With outstanding project management and leadership abilities, the post-holder will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver the business model in line with environmental standards.
The full job description and person specification is attached in the link at the bottom of this page. Salary dependent on qualifications and experience. For more information about the role please contact Helun Jones, Head of People, Culture & Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working with us:
- 7% employer pension contribution.
- 25 days leave plus Bank Holidays & 3 additional discretionary days (pro rata).
- Flexible working including Time Off in Lieu & hybrid working options.
- Dedicated 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your household.
- Part of a national team of Wildlife Trusts Staff.
- Discounts in high street retailers.
- Joining a supportive team with Mental Health awareness and champions.
- Working across some of the most beautiful locations in the county.
The closing date is midnight on 30th October 2023. Please note that we will review applications throughout the advertising period and may close the advert early if a suitable applicant is found.
Somerset Wildlife Trust has an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Plan and is committed to continuing to improve the equality, diversity and inclusion of every aspect of our work; we know we need to engage with everyone to live our values and achieve our goals. We welcome applications from everyone and are happy to discuss any accommodations or arrangements that would make the recruitment process better for you, and the working environment should you be employed
How to apply
Please complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form below and send to: email@example.com.
Please let us know if you require the documents in a different format, or any other adjustments to assist you in the recruitment process.