Photography Competition 2012/13
LATEST: Entry to our Photography Competition has now closed. Thank you to everyone who has entered, we'll be announcing the winners soon. You can see the ten-top images and vote for the 'People's Choice' here.
Welcome to our 2012 photographic competition showcasing the diversity of wildlife and wild places in Somerset.
Send in your photos of wildlife in Somerset or Somerset landscapes to take part.
The winning entries will be published in our spring membership magazine, with other entries shown on our website.
Deadline for entries is 5pm, 1st December 2012
Oct update: This year we're delighted to have teamed up with Exmoor - The Country Magazine. They will be awarding a special prize for the best Exmoor photo which will be published in the magazine and the winner will receive a year's subscription. Just submit your entry as usual but don't forget to add 'Exmoor' to the file name.
How to enter
1. Enter via Flickr by adding your images to our photography competition group (Now closed)
2. Attach your images using the contact form - (Now closed)
Digital files should indicate title of image and photographers name e.g.swan_AAnother.jpg. Sorry but we are unable to return any entries.
- Entries must be of wildlife in Somerset or a Somerset landscape
- Maximum of three photos submitted per person (in total)
- Sorry, no slides or prints.
- The competition is open to members and non members of Somerset Wildlife Trust.
Click here for the full terms and conditions of entry
Please remember when taking photographs of wildlife that the welfare of the subject is more important than the image. Check the code of conduct produced by the Nature Group of the Royal Photographic Society
Last year's winner of: Judges Choice
Oil Beetle by Heath McDonald
Last year's winner of: People's Choice
Heron sunset by Lauren Tucker