Sales Representative (Membership Officer for Somerset Wildlife Trust): Permanent
South West Wildlife Fundraising Ltd (SWWFL) - Somerset Wildlife Trust
Salary: Guaranteed £10 per hr. Uncapped commission. Average earnings of £16.50 - £20+ per hour
This is an employed role. Full and part time positions available
SWWFL is owned by 8 Wildlife Trust Charities in South West England. We are a successful, growing organisation and have doubled our size over the last 3 years and we are very much a
supportive, “family-feeling” company who takes great care & pride in its employees.
We are looking to recruit new staff to help us recruit new members for the Wildlife Trusts that we represent. We gain these members working with a small lightweight display working at good quality venues such as shows/events, retail stores & garden centres etc all within the county of Somerset booked by our specialist Venues Team.
- Experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions preferred but not essential
- An optimistic outlook, a big smile and the desire to make a real difference
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Looking for flexible work, full and part time positions including Saturday and / or Sunday
- Confident, self-motivated and resilient
- The basic hourly rate is £10 per hr during the probationary period
- Average earnings of £16.50 per hr
- Most successful staff earn over £30 per hr (uncapped)
- Employed role which equals job security
- We also offer travel expenses and a pension scheme
- Working a variety of venues – every day is different
- You will receive an excellent training programme along with ongoing support
If you’re looking for a rewarding long term permanent position within the charity sector please send your CV and a short, eye-catching covering note indicating why you’re suitable to: Ben Barnes, Membership Sales Manager and Jo Huxtable
As a charity, we lack the resources to advise all candidates if their application is unsuccessful. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, we will have decided not to take your application any further. Thank you for your interest in working with SWWFL.