Head of Business Development and Operations
Salary: £37,000 plus employer pension contribution of 7%
37.5 hours per week, based in Taunton
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team of Somerset Wildlife Trust, the Head of Business Development and Operations has responsibility for:
- Leading the development and implementation of the Trust’s business plan supporting the organisational strategy.
- Developing and implementing effective and efficient critical support services which increase transparency and accountability, including implementing effective frameworks and processes for IT, HR, procurement and facilities management.
- Working with First Ecology Manager to develop and support the Trust’s wholly owned ecological consultancy.
- Improving the performance of the Trust’s commercial activities through the analysis and development of business cases and plans for new and existing commercial income streams.
- Leading the facilities development, management and contractual requirements of the Trust’s property portfolio.
- Budgeting responsibility for the Business Operations and Development Department of SWT and organisational budget setting with the CEO, Senior Leadership Team and Trustees.
- Take lead responsibility for managing Health and Safety processes across the Trust.
Please apply by completing and sending the application form and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description can be found here. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Optional equality and diversity monitoring form can be found here.
Deadline for applications is 5pm Thursday 12th September. Interviews will be held in the week commencing Monday 23th September in Taunton.