By choosing life membership of Somerset Wildlife Trust you are saying you care, not just for today, but tomorrow as well.
- A guide to our nature reserves, all of which are free to visit
- Three editions of our magazine each year
- Seasonal events guides featuring informative talks and enjoyable walks the whole family can enjoy
- Regular e-newsletters
- A car sticker to show your support wherever you are
- Details about your Local Area Group
- A certificate personally signed by the Trust's Chief Executive Simon Nash.
- A copy of the Wildlife Trust's 'Wildlife Gardening for Everyone' book.
Purchasing Your Membership
The easiest way to purchase your membership is by direct debit. However, if you prefer, you can complete the details below to purchase your membership online, or contact us (on 01823 652429 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange payment by cheque or credit card.
If you are a UK tax payer, the value of your donation can be increased by 25% at no extra cost to you. Tick the box below and for every £1 you give, Somerset Wildlife Trust can claim back an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue.
I wish Somerset Wildlife Trust (Charity No. 238372) to reclaim tax on all subscriptions and donations I have made in the last four years, and all I make hereafter*. I confirm that I pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax (excluding other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT) at least equal to the tax that will be reclaimed by charities (and Community Amateur Sports Clubs) on all of my donations and subscriptions in the tax year.
* Please remember to notify us if you become a non-taxpayer in the future.