Go Wild With Your Camera!
Wednesday 22 August 14:00 - 16:30
Discover mystic mounds, mini-beasts and late ﬂowers in Somerset’s summer felds on this photography walk. Inspired by the award-winning photographs on display at the Red Brick Building, join wildlife photographers Victoria Hillman and Les Cloutman exploring and photographing the wildlife nearby. Walking through ﬂower-filled water meadows and other habitats, you are likely to come across late butterﬂies and dragonﬂies, grasshoppers and spiders you will be able to try out your skills as a wildlife photographer and learn from two experts.
- Please bring your camera!
- Please wear sturdy footwear and waterproofs if wet
- We suggest wearing trousers, so legs are covered to reduce the risk of ticks.
- If it is a hot day, please bring water, sun cream and a hat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sorry no dogs.
Where: Red Brick Building, Morland, Enterprise Park, Morland Road, Glastonbury BA6 9FT.
Booking/contact information: Booking essential. Please book through the Red Brick Building by clicking here.
Please contact Victoria Hillman on email@example.com for more information.
Cost: £5 Children (accompanied by an adult) £2.