To celebrate 50-years of nature conservation, Somerset Wildlife Trust is offering 50 local people the chance to become lifelong supporters at a discounted rate.
Supported by its members, Somerset Wildlife Trust has been preserving precious wildlife habitats and species for almost 50-years. Ahead of its 50th anniversary celebrations in 2014 the Trust is launching a special life membership offer for 50 wildlife enthusiasts.
Marketing Manager Emma Gill said: “Trust members are at the heart of everything we do, and their support helps us to ensure that Somerset remains one of the most wildlife-rich places in the UK.
“As a life member, you are showing your support for Somerset’s wildlife not just for today, but for tomorrow as well.”
The Trust is reducing the prices of life memberships for 50 new members by 30 per cent. For these new members, life memberships will cost just £330 for an individual (instead of £500), and £400 for a joint membership for two people living at the same address (instead of £600).
Emma continues: “A life membership is just that it is for life. There are no renewal fees, no hidden costs, just a one off donation that entitles you to all the benefits of Somerset Wildlife Trust membership for as long as you would like to receive it.”
Life membership benefits include:
• A guide to Somerset Wildlife Trust nature reserves, all of which are free to visit
• Three editions of the Trust’s magazine ‘Somerset Wildlife News’ each year
• Seasonal events guides featuring informative talks and enjoyable walks the whole family can enjoy
• Regular e-newsletters
• A car sticker to show your support wherever you are
• Details about your Local Area Group
In addition to the above, life members also receive:
• A certificate personally signed by the Trust’s Chief Executive, Simon Nash
• A copy of ‘Wildlife Gardening for Everyone’, a book produced by the Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts and the Royal Horticultural Society.
To take advantage of this limited offer, please call Somerset Wildlife Trust on 01823 652400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounted life memberships are available on a first come, first served basis until December 31 or until all 50 offer places are taken, whichever is soonest.