Due to servere weather conditions the delivery of our shop items may be delayed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
The ideal gift for anyone who cares about Somerset's natural environment and wildlife - a year's membership of Somerset Wildlife Trust. Single, Joint, Family, Child and Life membership are all available as gifts.
Whichever product you choose, your recipient will receive a welcome pack, gift card and other benefits throughout the year:
- 2 issues each year of our magazine, Somerset Wildlife News, which will tell you about the county's wildlife and how we are working to protect it. Children receive 4 issues of our Wildlife Watch newsletter each year.
- 2 issues of our events guide - packed with details of forthcoming events such as walks, talks, Wildlife Watch activities and volunteer work parties.
- A nature reserve guide - how to get there and what to look out for
- Somerset Wildlife Trust branded car sticker
- 15% off at certain stores including Cotswold Outdoor and information about area groups, specialist groups and volunteering.
Some of our gift products come with additional benefits, check specific product pages for details.
Select your gift card
Select one card appropriate to the celebration you are buying the gift for, and advise us of your choice below.
|| Blank Card Birthday card
If you want us to send your gift direct to your recipient we can include a handwritten message in the card for you.
Simply advise us of the delivery address, and let us know what you want to say by replying to the confirmation email we send you.
Purchasing Your Membership
Online - Please click here to purchase your membership online via direct debit, or complete the form below to purchase online with a credit card or via Paypal.
By post - If you would prefer to download a Direct Debit form and send it to us in the post, please click here.
By phone or cheque - To pay with a credit card over the phone, or to pay by cheque, please contact our Membership Team on 01823 652400 or by email at .
If you are a UK tax payer, the value of your donation can be increased by 25% at no extra cost to you. Tick the box below and for every £1 you give, Somerset Wildlife Trust can claim back an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue.
I wish Somerset Wildlife Trust (Charity No. 238372) to reclaim tax on all subscriptions and donations I have made in the last four years, and all I make hereafter*. I confirm that I pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax (excluding other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT) at least equal to the tax that will be reclaimed by charities (and Community Amateur Sports Clubs) on all of my donations and subscriptions in the tax year.
* Please remember to notify us if you become a non-taxpayer in the future.