Becoming a Somerset Wildlife Trust Corporate Member costs £650 + VAT per annum.
- Framed membership certificate (Additional frames can be supplied for multiple offices for a small additional charge)
- A one year subscription to Somerset Wildlife News magazine (2 print issues per year)
- 10% discount on all advertising in Somerset Wildlife News (readership of 20,000)
- Subscription to ‘Wildlife News’ – our digital newsletter that covers wildlife and our work in general from across the county (monthly).
- Subscription to ‘Working for Wildlife’ – a digital newsletter that covers specific corporate news and activity (2 issues per year)
- Inclusion of your logo and hotlink from the SWT website to your website to drive visitors to your site.
- Acknowledgement of your support in our Annual Review.
- Permission to use the Somerset Wildlife Trust corporate member logo on your website and CSR report.
- A ‘joining’ press release to generate media coverage which will also be extended to all our Digital media channels (monthly E-News (circ.over 15,000) Facebook (over 5000 followers) Twitter (over 12,800 followers).
- Discounted Somerset Wildlife Trust membership for all staff.
(*Corporate Members can upgrade to being a Corporate Partner at any time)